Monday, March 8, 2010

How do you cure hair loss. I use gel (alcohol free). I stop using gel for a month and my hair falls off.?

Any cure? for this thing. Can i go to the salon and get those hair damage shampoos.How do you cure hair loss. I use gel (alcohol free). I stop using gel for a month and my hair falls off.?
Here, see whats worked for me and when i mean worked i mean REALLY worked as in my hair has come back. Meaning i dont need to worry about going out or trying to hide the patches.





1. Scalp Massage for Improved Growth





Massaging the scalp for a couple of minutes a day can help improve the blood flow to the hair follicles and in most cases stimulate some hair growth. This is particularly helpful since poor blood circulation is one of the main causes of hair loss.





2. Saw Palmetto Extract





Saw palmetto has been used for years as an alternative treatment to fight off baldness and other alopecia problems. It contains natural DHT inhibiting substances. DHT or dihydrotestosterone is one of the major factors of hair loss and other alopecia disorders.





3. Healthy and Nutritious Meals Everyday





By eating in more nutritious meals everyday, you are providing your body as well as the hair follicles the necessary and vital nutrients involved in the natural hair manufacturing process. Eating in more healthy foods like fruits, vegetables and lean meat will ensure healthy hair growth.





4. Nettle Roots





Nettle roots contain high amounts of vitamins A and C as well as other beneficial nutrients that can help improve hair growth. Studies have also shown that nettle is capable of blocking 5-alpha reductase in treating alopecia problems.





5. Stress and Alopecia





Stress is one of the major inducing factors of alopecia problems. The effects of stress on your hair are very significant and severe. For this reason, make sure you regularly keep your stress level in check.





6. Biotin





Biotin has shown tremendous capabilities in improving the health, growth as well as volume of the hair. Biotin is considered one of the most important vitamins when it comes to treating and stopping alopecia. Biotin can be found in foods like eggs, cereals and brewer's yeast.





My dearest friend, I know all too well how it feels like to have hair loss. Embarrassments, frustrations and a huge dip in self confidence as well as hundreds of other bad things come hand in hand with baldness and hair loss.





I understand that, anyone that has hair loss problems is looking for the miracle way to cure it quick, cheaply and permanently. But does such miracle cure really exist? Not really.





But what if I tell you that an hair growing system that comes as close to miracle cure does exist?





Well I'll show you worked for me, now i dont know if they stock it in chemists but what i do know is that you should buy it directly from them which you can by visiting their offical site











http://www.provillus.com/?aid=853116








Good Luck! Not only my experiance but also my fathers.How do you cure hair loss. I use gel (alcohol free). I stop using gel for a month and my hair falls off.?
Hi there,


I had problems with hair loss until I discovered Provillus. I suffered from male pattern baldness which I unfortunately inherited from my dad. It started when I was just 16. I went through that painful process of wasting money and trying all sorts of different products including procerin and rogaine and I finally found provillus. Provillus helped me regrow my hair again, Its amazing. It contains the clinically tested ingredient approved by the FDA to help re-grow your hair. Provillus is available for men and women. If you follow the link provided it will take you to the site where I get mine from. I re-ordered more the other day and I noticed that there are quite a few offers on the product at the moment which I unfortunately missed out on last time! Don鈥檛 waste time on the all those other products out there like I did, you might a swell just give your money to charity or something if your prepared to do that, trust me I know! It will change your life like it did mine. You will not be disappointed!
Shave your head. It'll take the weight of the follicles and maybe let them heal. Best of luck. Stop using gel when you do get it fixed.
I saw your question so I just started browsing the web. I ran across this product. Not sure if it works or not, but I guess it worth a try. Completely up to you.





http://www.we-got-our-hair-back.com

No comments:

Post a Comment